Have you been considering straightening your teeth or making a correction to the alignment of your jaw? The first step in undergoing orthodontic treatment is to schedule a consultation. When you sit down with our orthodontist during the consultation, he will listen to your concerns and make a professional recommendation for your treatment. The orthodontist can answer all of your questions and discuss the options that will best suit you or your child’s needs.
Don’t know what to ask? Below are some of the most frequent questions that potential patients ask us during an orthodontic consultation:
- How exactly will I benefit by getting orthodontic treatment?
- How long does my particular procedure take?
- Will there be any pain, and what can be done for pain management?
- What is the procedure when getting braces?
- Will I need to have any teeth removed?
- Will I need additional hardware such as headgear?
- How much will this cost?
- Does my insurance cover everything? If not, how much?
- Do you have payment options?
We would be thrilled to answer any and all of your questions about our orthodontic practice and can explain all of the aspects of your treatment. We strive to make your experience with us informative, comfortable and problem-free.
If you would like a consultation to learn more about our orthodontic treatment, Dr. Davidson would be happy to meet with you.